Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What the?

I am SO distracted today. I just don't know WHAT my problem is?! Now that it is getting later at night I am almost annoyed by my behavior. My mind is in 15 million places and they are all the most random places ever! I actually had to start keeping a list at work today because I was thinking of so many random things. I could not focus. I could not concentrate. If I could compare it to anything I would compare it to how I feel after I see a really good/weird/interesting/disturbing movie. Then all I can think about after that movie is the movie. For example, on Saturday Nicolas and I watched "The Proposal". If you like romantic comedies and you haven't seen it - Rent it. So cute!! I laughed out loud several times! Anyway, for the rest of the evening I thought about that movie. Like the people in it were real or something. I wished there were more to the movie. I wanted to know what happened next. Mind you, this lasted for approximately 15 minutes or the time it takes for me to get ready for bed...but I really thought about it a lot. My friend Andrea once told me I have a movie/reality problem. Talk about hitting the nail on the head.

So why am I comparing my feelings today to my movie/reality problem? I just don't know, but that what my thoughts feel like. Did I just say "what my thoughts feel like?" What does that even mean?!

It is definitely time for me to go to bed. I sure hope this feeling of total randomness goes away. I can't stand it!

No comments: