Today I had to run some errands (3.5 hours worth of errands, to be exact). Before leaving,
Nic and I both agreed we were feeling melancholy. Then, on the way to Target, I say three wild Turkeys. Yup. Turkeys. Sitting along side Port Washington Road. I wanted to call
Nic right away...instead....I started crying. Yup. I started crying. I calmed myself down long enough to make it through Target (in a daze - in such a daze I bought Kleenex towels...interesting) and make it though Kohl's. Then I got in my car and drove to Pick N Save. And cried. What?! I cried and cried and cried. Cried because I miss normalcy. Cried because I'm scared. Cried because I'm mad. Cried and cried. I have to pull myself together. I'm such a wreck tonight, even Eleanor didn't want to cuddle. She can feel my tension. I'll feel better tomorrow....after all, tomorrow is another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment