Many of you know that we spent Thanksgiving in Disney World! I, of course, didn't blog a lot of about it pre-trip as I wasn't fond of the world knowing we were going to be out of town. Of course, it got out on Facebook and well....oh well!
It was a great trip. A TON of work, but a great trip! I'm not even sure where to begin with stories or how to explain everything we did. So....in true Dana form...a picture says 1,000 words!

Matching Mickey Tye Dye Shirts from my cousin Erin! Nic got off easy this time! :) Thanks, Steve!

Best big sister! Sharing her popsicle!

Just a little rain on Everest!
One of the few family pictures from a family vacation! Seriously...
First haircut...mom cried more than Eleanor!
Hand in Hand Princesses

I go on one ride without Nic and look what happens

I'm Celebrating...MY DAD!

Matching Princess PJs

Eleanor is SO happy to see Cinderella!
Phew! I need a vacation from my vacation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment