I'm not really even sure where to start, I just feel like I have so much to say.
This week, I moved home. Not forever, but for this week. I had to work some crazy hours this week and with Nic being out of town, I just needed the help! Each night it's been the same routine, after work I run home, grab clothes, feed the cats and then rush over to my parents so that I can actually see Eleanor.
I've tried to write this entry a hundred times, and I keep getting distracted (maybe it's because the tv is a little loud ;) But maybe I'll try again another day...I need to go watch the news story with my mother about how women should get more sleep. I couldn't agree more! Listening to this is so interesting...we are more productive when we sleep! If you get 8 hours of sleep, you will be more productive during the day and get more accomplished than the person that gets 4 hours of sleep. I am going to go find this article and post more, but for now, I think I need to go...I'm trying to type, listen to this news story and listen to Diane (who I think is excited to have someone over while Ray is at work).
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment