Sunday, May 9, 2010

Strain for the Brain

Saturday was the 3rd Annual Strain for the Brain 5K. Although the weather felt more like December than May, a good time was had by all! I'm already looking forward to the 4th Annual Strain for the Brain! And want to hear the good news? Melissa and I ran the race in a little under 4o minutes! There was plenty of fast walking involved, but more more running! I was (and still am) so proud of myself! I can't believe what I am going to feel like when I run an entire 5K! I'm pretty inspired now...although, I can barely move today!





Thanks to all the family and friends that participated!


Today Nic, Eleanor and I celebrated Mother's Day - exactly the way I wanted! Just a lazy day at home with the family! Eleanor made me some great presents and I got cuddles and kisses all day long! I feel so incredibly blessed to be the mother of such an amazing little girl! I know I still owe everyone an update on Nic's last appointment...but I really have to get back to my coasters ;) Don't worry, I'll post pics!

No comments: