Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby E is 8 months!

I had a hard time picking out this month's picture!

First of all, E just hasn't been herself lately. She had her first official temperature. Can you believe it?! The worst part was, Nic and I were out of town. We were in GB for a friend's wedding. E was with G'ma and G'pa Schroeder. (Side note, they handled it very well...but I was still so sad I wasn't there for my baby). It took her a few days to bounce back, but I think she is getting there! All the same, she's still adorable in this picture!

So...what are we up to now?!

**We still roll, everywhere! However, now she also curls her toes under and pushes off, if she wants to get some where fast.

**EVERYTHING gets put in her mouth. We have to be SO careful!

**She can stand, holding on to the ottoman. If she tries to move, she falls. But she can support her weight.

**She makes many noises, including my favorite "The Elephant".

**I think she is trying to clap. She moves her hands really fast up and down. She hasn't learned to move them in and out. I think it's clapping because she does it when she is proud of herself.

**E gets a sippy cup of water with dinner. Usually she spits half the water out...

**She can turn the fish aquarium on and off all by herself. I love to wake up and hear the fish. I'm so proud of her!


Sorry this is a short one...We had a rough night last night, followed by a rough day for me. I need to hit the hay, but will leave you with one more picture. My big, blue-eyed girl!

No comments: