Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things that suck and Things that don't

Things that suck -

*Reading stories to your daughter and realizing, shiste...my credit card bill is due today.
*Never, previously, being late with a credit card payments and now, never seeming to be able to pay shit on time.
*Realizing, shit, my mortgage payment is due too!
*Realizing...yeah, I'm not going to bed right after I put Eleanor to bed
*Realizing...I just typed "shit" twice....and I'm not going to change it!
*Still having food in the house that you bought for your husband...I'm SICK of cookies in my house!
*Being sick for the umpteenth time since previously mentioned husband's death, and feeling like you will never be healthy again.
*Blaming everything on stress...but realizing it's probably true
*Being sick and NOT BEING ABLE TO RUN!!
*Thinking, I don't care what kind of promise was made to previously mentioned (twice) husband...I can't stand this cat and he needs a new home - NOW
*Staring at your wedding ring, thinking....Now what do I do with you?  And why do I pay SO much attention to you?

Things that don't suck -
*Actually paying your second mortgage payment on time
*Eleanor - even though she gave me 3 new grey hairs today - she still rocks my world.

I guess I'm feeling pretty sucky tonight....good indication that I should wrap this up and go to bed.  Someone needs an attitude adjustment!!

2 comments:

Erika :: Ollie & Olina said...

we can't all be cheery all the time. the rest of us have shit nights too. maybe tonight will be a great night!

marina kraciun said...

Wow, I had a shitty-yes shitty-night Wednesday night too:) Was at the ER from 9:37pm to 12:00am, went to Walgreens, and got home at 1:00am. The only good thing none of the kids were there...just me. Soooo how many things do you think can possible go wrong with a females body at one time? Give up! Tooooo damn many:D You will have better nights...Just Keep on Swimming! Thinking of you and Eleanor!